Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sony Ericsson M600i


I had been looking for a PDA phone for quite sometime... a full packed feature without camera feature is what I am looking for... some phone satisfy my criteria but the prices are abit steep.


Since I own a Sony Ericsson K800i, i find the function quite heavily packed.. especially the built-in 3.2 megapixel camera. Therefore I had made up my mind to buy the Sony Ericsson M600i.


This phone came with a stylus pen and allow tapping on the screen.. quite not use to it initially, but beginning to love it as the function is very good. I can do away with small notebook and record my important stuffs on it. With the expandable memory card of 2GB, I can load it with loads of mp3 and pictures.
I will continue to explore its function and will be back to discuss what I have found.

1 comment:

Big Fatman talking said...

hey yake siang, that colour was cool. thought it only come in white.