Thursday, February 11, 2010

Games from play-asia

Today, I received my 2nd batch of items from play-asia.com, this time it arrived in about slightly more than a week. I was so delight my items arrived in very good condition, thumbs up for play-asia!


The items I ordered is the xbox 360 games, it came in bubble-wrap and in a small carton box. Want to save on postage so choose this free posting, they have other types of posting but require customer to pay more.


This is battlefield bad company part 1, bought at US$19.90 (~ S$28.45). Hmm, definitely cheaper than in store now, which  I had done a comparison at Comics Connection, Challenger or Cyberactive, all selling @ S$39.90, sometimes doing homework helps to save a few bucks, haha...


This is the Bourne Conspiracy, price is US$15.90 (~S$22.75) I had already played Quantum of Solace, so this sequel I am familar with. It is a third person shooter game, the lead is of course James Bond 007!

I had also ordered Call of Duty 3, which should be arriving later as play-asia had no stock now, but will ship out in 5 to 15 working days. So have to wait patiently. Wow, my xbox 360 games are piling up, time to sell off those I had completed playing.


No comments: