Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wheels Asia Car Buyer Contest

I was browsing some magazines yesterday at Pageone bookstore @ Vivocity and happen to see wheels asia magazine. So I was just doing some casual flipping thru' the pages when a particular page catch my attention.
Guess what, my name appear in the contest result page, I thought I see wrongly and look at the page several times... yes, it is my name, I was so happy and bought the magazine back.

This month front cover of Wheels Asia


This is the page that caught me by surprise, with my name printed. The prize consist of: GT Radial voucher worth $400, i-tech clip bluetooth headset worth $78, Car hamper worth $70 and Idemitsu 5W-30 engine oil worth $98.


A close up view


Ok, I have to wait for the sponsor to contact me to collect the prize. I love the engine oil, which would save me alot of $$$ for my next servicing. Cheers for Wheels Asia!

No comments: