Sunday, March 28, 2010

LG GD510 Pop Lucky Draw

Now I am posting this because an unexpected surprise happen to me...

Earlier this month, I bought a LG GD510 Pop mobile phone, just happen to see this advertisement in the newspaper and the price was very attracting, only $299. It was a fully touchscreen phone and the interface was quite similiar to iphone. As I want to own a simple touchscreen phone for a start, decide to buy one for myself.
Upon reaching the shop @ 3mobile, I was told the price was reduced to even lower price, only $279, and include 2GB micro SD card, stylus and a bluetooth headset. Wow, quickly buy one and took part in the lucky draw. The draw will be held on 27 Mar and there are 8 prizes to be won, the 1st prize is 42" LG LCD TV!

This is the phone I bought.


The phone in the package, with the stylus.


With accessories in the box.


With free bluetooth headset as well. Well, didn't use it now as I already have a bluetooth handsfree in my car.

So yesterday, 27 Mar, I made my way to ION Orchard to witness the lucky draw @ 7pm. As the organiser announced the 8th prize, there are lots of participant not around, so he have to keep drawing the coupons till there is a participant present. The 8th prize was won by a lady, a home threatre system worth $299. Wow, how I wish I got it.
So now comes the 7th prize, a LG chocolate BL20 mobile phone, worth $399. What happen next is the same, there are alot of participants not present. Then the organiser announced my name, I was shocked. Quickly I show my receipt and took a photo with the organiser, and so many people clapping their hands!
Well, quite lucky there few days, won another prize. I didn't stay back to see the other prizes, if I have won the 42" LCD TV.... that would be only a dream, haha. I don't know which magazine my photo would appear in, so if anybody saw it, let me know ok!

The pictures below would explain my prize!









No comments: