Friday, April 2, 2010

S.H.E new album: SHERO

I was anticipating for this new album from S.H.E and finally it arrived. The schedule was confirmed that the album to be released on 26 Mar 2010, but I went down to a few CD shops, Popular CD Rama, Sembawang music, Music Junction and Gramophone, but all was not available.
They told me the release date was unknown, quite disappointed and again I went back to CD Rama on 29 Mar 2010, and saw my favourite S.H.E album on display.


Wow, nicely packed and it came with two versions. One with their previous album MV DVD and the other is their live concert DVD in Taiwan. I couldn't decide which one to get, so I get both. Both albums also came with a free file folder, I got 2 folders as I bought 2 albums.


Belows is a screenshot of their albums:


This version is with the live concert DVD.






This is another version, with previous album "FM SHE" music videos DVD.






This is a freebie from OSIM. 3 coupons inside, a free gift, or purchase ukimono mini @ $99, or purchase ukimono @ $298.


I received 2 folders, front view.


Back view.

This album is great, and they have an autograph session again on 18 Apr 2010 @ Plaza Singapura. Now looking forward to their concert on 17 Apr 2010.

Here is also their new song SHERO music video, enjoy!

S.H.E - "Shero"



No comments: