Monday, April 19, 2010

S.H.E Is The One 愛而為一 演唱會 (17 Apr 2010)

I had a busy weekend last week. My favourite singer band, S.H.E is in Singapore to held their World Tour Concert 2010 - 愛而為一 演唱會!

This Concert is held @ Singapore Indoor Stadium, 17 Apr 2010, 8pm. I reached there quite early, around 6.50pm as I am afraid can't find a parking space. And MayDay is also holding their concert @ National Stadium on the same day, so I predict the traffic will be super jam. Luckily, I managed to get a parking lot without much difficulty.

My concert ticket, I bought this ticket 2 months ago, and all the tickets are sold out!

I was so excited about this concert, it been about 3 years since S.H.E came to Singapore. Finally, I get to see them 'Live'... The concert is powerful and they sang many songs, all the audience is very high and I also join the crowds and stand up to cheer for S.H.E...

The pictures below shows some preview of the concert:























This MTV sang by Selina is very funny and cute. They pretend they are at a KTV session and the MV is so cute, haha...


Same goes for Hebe, she is even more cute in this MV









Hope they will return to Singapore soon, I had a good time and enjoy myself very much, S.H.E forever!


No comments: