Monday, May 16, 2011

3M fuel cleaner package

Last week, I happen to be @ East area, so decide to visit Autobacs Ubi. It been a long time since I last went there. There is much changes to the staffs there, all new faces! I walk around and look at the fuel addictives available, there are lot of them, no idea which one to choose...

Then the 3M package caught my eyes and this is not new to me. Had heard of this addictive before but never tried before. So decide to give it a try since every morning I am stuck in traffic jam and now my city fuel consumption is increasing, I had read this article before, this is due to the incomplete combustion and the sludge would remain on the fuel injector.

So today I decide to pour in this addictive and hope to see a better result. Hope it will clean the fuel system...

This is the 3M package, consist of fuel injector cleaner & fuel system cleaner

Pour in the fuel injector cleaner first...


Next, pour in the fuel system cleaner.

After this, I top up to full tank as per instruction on the bottle. Hope the result is good....

No comments: