Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mugen Keypouch @ Motec

I was curious about this accessories shop @ Pioneer Road North, and they operate only at night. So today, decide to pop by to the shop as I saw their advertisement in Hotstuff mag. When i reach there, saw a Kia Cerato Forte installing LEDs light to the rear and on the doors, very nice. Sure going to catch traffic police attention. haha!
After I park my car, immediately the shop assistant approached me and ask how he can assist me. I ask if they have brembo brake covers, they have it and selling a pair for $30. It comes in red or blue colour. But after visual inspection, he told me my rims could not fit in. Sad and disappointed!

Since I am already there, I walk around and notice they have quite alot of accessories. Hmm, good, this shop so near to my home. They have accessories like engine oils, LED lights, stickers, motec wipers, fuel addictives, strut bars, underbraces, gear knob, carbon fiber accessories, steering wheels, just to name a few...

Then I happen to see lots of key pouch, brand like TRD, Mugen, Ralliart... wow, tempted to buy the Mugen design and the picture is shown here:



This pouch is nice and the material is better than the the one I bought at Soxxi. It also have a red thread design. Price is $17.90.

I also ask about the strut bar they advertising. For ultra racing, they retail at $120, for Alutec, they retail at $188. Don't know if the price is ok, but surely have to do some homework before committing.




No comments: