Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mugen & Honda decals @ Genconcept

Went to Genconcept today to take a look at their decals and realised they have lots of stickers on sale and they do customisation too... I went to the Commonwealth branch (located inside Leng Kee Carmart) and this branch is smaller as compared to the Ubi branch. As this branch is nearer to my home, I decide to take a look first, maybe will patronise the Ubi branch later.

I was browsing through the wide variety of decals and found what I want for the front side doors and rear doors. Although the colours is not what I wanted for, it fit my car colour quite perfectly. Think I still prefer blue or red colour decals. Nevertheless, I purchase the decals and went to apply the decals at a mulit-storey carpark.

Please see below for the masterpieces:



I was also browsing their website @ www.genconcept.com.sg and there are some whole car body designs which catch my attention, below are some samples:

Well, these designs cost from $250 onwards and car owners have to leave their cars with them for 1 day to a week, depend on the design. I might go for it, still considering.....

No comments: