Thursday, June 17, 2010

GlobalTraco $400 free gifts

Today, I make my way to GlobalTraco to redeem my $400 vouchers. Upon reaching there in the mid afternoon, I check with the staff there and was told I can redeem my voucher immediately. The staff explained to me that only 3 products are available, namely: GT Tyres, GT battery or GT engine oil. I had a hard time considering, so finally I make up my mind, I will redeem the $400 for 8 x engine oils!

As my tyres are still quite new, replacing them is a waste. And storing the new ones is a major problem. As for the batteries, storing them is also a problem as the charge will leak as time goes by. So I am left with no other choice, but to redeem for engine oils. Wow, this is my first time I had so much engine oils.

So now I am selling this GlobalTraco Engine Oil, SAE 5W40 (4 Litres per bottle). Retail price is $50, I am offering each for $35. Currently, I have quantity of 8 bottles.
 





Interested parties, please email me: ysbeh@singnet.com.sg
Do leave your name & contact numbers for me to get back to you. Thanks!


No comments: