Sunday, June 6, 2010

Project City: Part 2 (Continued)

After a couple of months after I bought my diffuser, I was having hesitation of whether to install the diffuser as I wanted to spray it to my body colour. However, I asked a few paint shops and they told me it would be quite expensive, around $150 to $250. What a price to pay just to spray a small diffuser!

Well, they told me the paint used would not be the same as those used on car body, due to the fact that the diffuser might crack as my one is those flexible type, i.e, can be bend type. So they will use those type of paint that will be able to stretch after it is dry. This will prevent it from cracking under hot weather condition.

So I had been pondering and well finally, today I made up my mind to install it after I wash my car. So be it if it is just black colour, quite unique too...

A close up view of the diffuser






Think I will let this be part of my project city, well stay tuned for part 3, cheers!

No comments: