Sunday, June 6, 2010

KTV session @ Chevrons Aviary KTV with NCS colleagues (4 June 2010)

Well, it been some time since I had my last KTV session... I had been waiting for this day to arrive and I had my first KTV session with NCS colleagues on 4 June.

It was a Friday evening and after a hard day work, we proceed to have our dinner first. To fill our stomach full for a long KTV later. we went to Botak Jones @ Depot Road.

Yummy, our Cajun Chicken meals... coincidently, all of us order the same meal.

After dinner, we proceed to Chevrons KTV. The rate is reasonably cheap, $15 for 1 hour, I had already book the day before for 4 hours, total is $60. The room can take up to 8 persons, and we have 5 persons.

When we reach there, then realise the carpark was full, maybe due to chalets celebration or wedding dinner celebration. I had no choice, but to park at next to Chevrons, TT international. Then TT international was also quite full, due to Akira having warehouse sale. Oh, what a day, I managed to slot my car along the side of a road @ TT international.

Quickly start our singing, had a enjoyable time...




Me and my new friends, all are fans of singing.


The lady on the extreme right, came in last minute after we had our first group photo taken.

Well, after hours of singing, time was up and it was 1am... we enjoyed ourselves and I hope to have another KTV session soon with my new friends again!


No comments: